Kingdom Klothing by Charlie Lenehan



I was lucky enough to be one of the models for Charlie Lenehan's new clothing brand, Kingdom Klothing. I starred alongside Charlie himself & his friend Oliver!


So it was a hectic day on Friday 16th December, which saw the launch of Kingdom Klothing's website at 6pm. Within the first 5 minutes of the site being live, 5,000 people tried to access the site at once which caused the server to crash. Something neither myself or Charlie were expecting to happen so early on the launch!

The website has only been live a week & everyone has worked really hard to push the brand far!
- Charlies fans have also been incredibly supportive of him with his launch.

Its so nice to see someone who was doubting them-self, be shocked by the reaction of thousands of people buying & supporting something that they've worked really hard for.

I'm soooooo excited for the next collection in February!

I'm so proud of you Charlie!
#DreamTeam
www.kingdomklothing.co.uk


Watch my behind the scenes video HERE;


 Instagram | Twitter Snapchat Facebook | Tumblr | Twitch | YouNow | Periscope Depop

Powered by Blogger.