Latest Pickup; Air Force 1 High "Flax"





I am so happy that I managed to get a pair of the Air Force 1 High "Flax", From Nike's 2nd  Pack release, as I missed out on the Mids from the first pack a year before.
The colour way & material is incredible, gum, nude colouring on a soft nubuck.

Nike's Air Force 1 Mids tend to rub on my ankles & are actually uncomfortable at times, however these highs give me no trouble at all - It was meant to be! :D

I decided to style them up with some Khaki stretch jeans from H&M & a crisp, plain white pull over hoody that is cropped to my waist. This allows me to show off the large pocket detailing at the top of my jeans, due to them being slightly high waisted.

It goes without saying that these colours work perfectly well together & also compliment my skin tone in this beautiful winter sun we are currently seeing!


Outfit Details
Cropped Hoodie - £12.99 - H&M
Jeans - £19.99 - H&M
Earrings - £21.99 - Tresor Paris
Watch - £59.99 - Casio / Culture Kings
Sneakers - £99.99 - Nike / Richmond Classics


Facebook Page | Instagram | Tumblr | Youtube Channel | Twitter
Snapchat: @Sharesee

Powered by Blogger.